Broadway UMC Tecumseh, OK
How Do I Pray Unselfishly for Myself and Others?
- Diamonds are forever (DeBeers)
- Just do it (Nike)
- Tastes great, less filling (Miller Lite)
- Breakfast of champions (Wheaties)
- We bring good things to life (General Electric)
- The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection (Lexus)
- broken health care system (waiting endlessly in hospital)
- there was something different about her touch
- Jesus affirms the woman and includes her in the community that is seeking health and restoration. Jesus affirms those who seek out the means to being made whole.
- Jesus asks if we want to be well
- We can say all the right prayers, but it the person who is ill or suffering doesn’t desire to be well those prayers are for naught.
- God does not force wellness upon us.
AMEN'd this Sermon: