What Jesus Said to a Murderer
Community Meditation Questions
- Have you ever felt unworthy to receive God’s grace and forgiveness? Unworthy to be used by Jesus in his mission? What does God using a murderous guy like Paul teach us?
- Jesus used many people in the story of Paul’s conversion. Ananias and Barnabas stand out in the story. Discuss the following statement: God uses both communities and individuals to do his work, but never individuals apart from his community.
- Who are you serving with today to bring the gospel to others? How does your family, your missional community desire to live out the mission of Jesus? How is Paul’s dedication, focus and sacrifice an example for us?
- What keeps us from taking risks for the gospel? Comfort? Convenience? A Disdain for Change? Unbelief? Distraction?
- Read Matthew 20:20-28 for next week—What Jesus Said to his Friends
AMEN'd this Sermon: