Lake Region Bible Church
LIVING AS A CHRIST-CENTERED CHURCH: with Limited Worldly Power and Abiding Gospel Faithfulness (Revelation 3:7-13 ● Message #8) 12-12-2010
1. The Church in Philadelphia
2. The Relevance of Today’s Message
1. Jesus’ Self-Introduction
● Jesus is Faithful and Divine: (v7) and He determines who enters His coming eternal-kingdom.
● Question: Have you experienced the life-transforming power of knowing Jesus Christ as Lord?
2. Jesus’ Prophetic Word to this Church
● a Commendation (v8)
● a Victorious-Declaration (vs8-9)
● a Reassuring-Promise & Command (vs10-11)
3. Jesus’ Promise & Exhortation
● The one who conquers belongs to (and will be with) Christ eternally: so take to heart the prophetic word (vs12-13).
4. A Christ-centered Church . . .
● Abides in Gospel-Faithfulness: amidst our limited worldly-power.
● Perseveres through Tribulation: with the hope of the coming Messianic-kingdom.
AMEN'd this Sermon: