Do You Not Know?, Part 4
Do You Not Know?
Text: 1 Cor. 6:9-20
I. The unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God. vv. 9-11
A. What is the kingdom of God?
B. How does the kingdom of God relate to the gospel?
C. What does the kingdom of God have to do with our daily life of sexual purity?
D. Who are the people excluded from the kingdom God?
E. If the unrighteous cannot inherit the kingdom of God and all are unrighteous, who can inherit the kingdom of God and how?”
1. “But you were washed” v. 11b
2. “But you were sanctified” v. 11c
3. “But you were justified” v. 11d
1. Paul’s words are filled with hope for sinners.
2. All who are transformed by the gospel are expected to live out the implications of the gospel.
3. The gospel is not a license to indulge in the sins of unrighteousness.
4. The gospel is the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
© John Fonville
Permissions: Permission is happily granted to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that you do not revise the wording in any way and do not charge a fee beyond the cost of reproduction. For web posting, a link to this document on Paramount’s website is preferred. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by John Fonville.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By John Fonville
AMEN'd this Sermon: