connecting people to the gospel
Sermon Cloud will not provide advertisers or anyone else outside of the Cloud Network with any information specific to you collected from the Site unless we have your consent. The only Monk Development, Inc. employees or consultants allowed access to personal information about you are those who need to have access. Any employee or consultant who violates our privacy and security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination or prosecution.
1. What Information is Collected and Used:
Please note that if you post any of your personal information on the Site, such information may be collected and used by others over whom Sermon Cloud has no control. Sermon Cloud is not responsible for the use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make public.
3. Communication from Sermon Cloud
From time to time, we may send you information with announcements and updates about the Site and your account. You may elect to opt-out of ongoing e-mail communication from us, such as newsletters, subscriptions, account information, promotional materials, contest results, survey inquiries, etc. by using a simple "opt out" procedure. However, if you opt-out of receiving our announcements and updates about your account, you may no longer have access to areas restricted to account members.
Third-party sites, solicitation, products, and services
Our sites may contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
From time to time, Monk Development or a partner, may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on Sermon Cloud. Users may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. We may transfer personal information to certain ad partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
We may use a user's email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding our services. Paying users may choose not to receive email of this type by changing their "notification" setting to "Do not send me notification emails" in the user "Account Settings"
Personally identifiable information
We may capture personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time that you registered with us or provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our website.
- You volunteer information or create a public profile in the course of your participation in our community features such as comments, user opinions and/or other forms of public communication and interaction.
- You use cobranded services (i.e., sites or services that we offer to you in connection with a partner, who is identified on the site). When you use a cobranded service within our network of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
- We hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party. We may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person’s list of people to whom they may not send emails.
- When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We believe that your actions violate applicable laws, Terms of Service, or any usage guidelines for specific products or services, or threaten the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, or others.